If you like our product, tell your friends or donate
to us, if you don't, please tell us
WPS Office for Linux Alpha16 Patch3 [2014-12-05]
WPS Office for Linux Alpha16 Patch2 [2014-11-14]
- Fixed Presentation have extra margin on exported pdf file.
- Fixed Presentation losing text when pasting some html table.
- Fixed Spreadsheets doesn't works with comma decimal point.
- Fixed Spreadsheets "Remove Duplicates" not works fine.
- Fixed Spreadsheets "Move or Copy Sheet" not works fine.
WPS Office for Linux Alpha16 Patch1 [2014-10-31]
WPS Office for Linux Alpha16 [2014-10-21]
- New document compare tool for Writer.
- New Eye Protection Mode for Writer/Spreadsheets.
- Fixed fails opening DOCX file which needs password
- Fixed missing image when pasting in HTML format
- Fixed missing links when export to pdf
- Fixed unable to set paper size in Spreadsheets
- Fixed a crash when copy/move sheets in Spreadsheets
- Fixed invalid window state when startup with maximized on KDE
- We now using Online Language instead of the language package, you can switch to the supported languages from Choose Language dialog.
- You must uninstall any previous mui packages before installing this version.
- If you missing the application menus, please run fix-menu.sh from terminal to fix the application menus (do chmod +x on the scipt before runing). Or, download the package and reinstall again.
WPS Office for Linux Alpha15 [2014-08-15]
Kingsoft Office for Linux Alpha12 Patch4 [2014-03-17]
- Update End User License Agreement for Kingsoft Office.
- Fixed the issue that menu item cannot be highlighted when selected.
- Fixed the slow response issue when installing Kingsoft Office in the new version of Ubuntu.
- Fixed the issue that border line cannot show after saving and reopening in DOC file format.
- Fixed the line color missing issue in some shapes while saving in DOCX file format.
- Fixed the rotation angle reading error of character in the text box in PPT format file.
- Fixed the issue that cannot drag the slide using mouse in Kingsoft Presentation.
- Fixed the issue that cannot set the pattern effect for narrow horizontal and narrow vertical in Shape Fill in Kingsoft Presentation.
Kingsoft Office for Linux Alpha12 Patch3 [2013-12-04]
- Fixed the crash issue while checking the printer information after adding or deleting a printer during program run.
- Fixed Kingsoft Office was unable to open the specified file while dragging the file to the main editing area.
- Fixed Kingsoft Office was unable to add custom spelling check dictionary of Hunspell format.
- Fixed European character with 'All Cap' setting not take effect in Kingsoft Office.
- Fixed the crash issue caused by error text string format in some cases.
- Fixed the text display issue when some controls access to the wrong color in some specific system color theme.
- Fixed the suffix of the file name cannot be changed according to the selected file format in the native Save As dialog of Gnome desktop.
- Fixed the values error of the width and height for images while saving as DOCX format in specific language area environment in Kingsoft Writer.
- Fixed images missing while saving as MHT files format in Kingsoft Writer.
- Fixed no recovery modify flags and editing view issue when file recovery after a crash in Kingsoft Writer.
- Fixed the issue of not filtering CJK vocabularies that are not supported when checking spelling in Kingsoft Presentation.
- Fixed content is empty when pasting text in HTML format in Kingsoft Presentation.
- Fixed the crash issue while opening some specific files with charts in Kingsoft Spreadsheets.
Kingsoft Office for Linux Alpha12 Patch2 [2013-10-28]
- Added: Restore the sense of crashing.
- Added: Add a language option of Follow system locale.
- Added: Add Insert Forms function in Kingsoft Spreadsheets.
- Fixed: Kingsoft Office crashed when inserting the 32bits bitmap file.
- Fixed: Kingsoft Office do not support Linux symbol link and physical link.
- Fixed: The Recent Documents function do not work when using unity desktop.
- Fixed: Vertical artwords cannot render alphabets correctly.
- Fixed: Table height error when copy table from Kingsoft Spreadsheets to Kingsoft Writer by RTF format.
- Fixed: Missing some formulae in Kingsoft Writer.
- Fixed: Missing the Match case option in Find dialog in Kingsoft Writer.
- Fixed: Kingsoft Spreadsheets crashed when copying shapes from Kingsoft Writer.
- Fixed: Cannot insert Cross-reference footnote in Chinese version of Kingsoft Writer.
- Fixed: The Simplified and Traditional Chinese conversion function cannot work after copying the data by RTF format in Kingsoft Writer.
- Fixed: Cannot play sound in special PPTX files.
- Fixed: Kingsoft Spreadsheets crashed when system printer driver is not completed.
- Fixed: Lacking of text in a textbox when saving as ET/XLS formats in Kingsoft Spreadsheets.
- Fixed: Cannot correct drawing combined shapes in Kingsoft Spreadsheets.
- Fixed: Cannot read XLSX in some regions which using comma as decimal point.
- Fixed: The Iteration calculation function cannot work in Kingsoft Spreadsheets.
- Fixed: Cannot modify styles in Chinese verison of Kingsoft Spreadsheets.
- Fixed: Cross-workbook references update error in Kingsoft Spreadsheets.
- Fixed: Lacking of hyperlinks when saving as XLS format in Kingsoft Spreadsheets.
Kingsoft Office for Linux Alpha12 Patch1 [2013-09-18]
- Added: Upgrade notice.
- Fixed: Dirty flag update error in Kingsoft Presentation.
- Fixed: Spelling recognition error when user add multiple custom dictionaries.
- Fixed: The option of shape right margin distance from text cannot work in Kingsoft Writer.
- Fixed: Cannot insert any function from Insert Function dialog in Kingsoft Spreadsheets.
- Fixed: Crash when playing special video in Kingsoft Presentation.
- Fixed: Crash when using searchb function in Kingsoft Spreadsheets.
- In this version, application settings merged into a single file.
- If you want keep the old settings, we provide a simple script. wps_merge_old_conf.sh
Kingsoft Office for Linux Alpha12 [2013-09-10]
- Added: Saving as Microsoft Word 2007/2010 format files in Kingsoft Writer
- Added: Reading and saving as Rich Text Format files in Kingsoft Writer
- Added: Reading Microsoft Word 2003 XML files in Kingsoft Writer
- Added: Added solver function in Kingsoft Spreadsheets
- Added: Supported date and number formats in different locales in Kingsoft Spreadsheets
- Added: Added owner-draw title-bar function and switching user interface freely between system style and owner-draw style
- Added: Optimized the clipboard interaction between different programs
- Added: Supported installing internationalization resource to user directory
- Added: Supported geting the user name from the system automatically when user name is not set
- Added: Added fallback language support
- Added: Added RTL user interface layout support(Experimental)
- Fixed: Cannot activate main window when user double click files
- Fixed: Cannot saving as Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 files format on CIFS file system
- Fixed: Missing pictures when reading Microsoft Word 2007/2010 files format in Kingsoft Writer
Kingsoft Office for Linux Alpha11 Patch3 [2013-08-06]
- Added: A user-friendly way to install dictionaries for spell checker.
- Added: Pre-edit support. (Enhanced Korean and Japanese input support)
- Fixed: Cannot use native Open/Save Dialog in Mate desktop environment.
- Fixed: Cannot save to cifs file system.
- Fixed: Cannot show user custom splash when using a custom skin.
- Fixed: Cannot add new words to custom dictionary.
- Fixed: Cannot use mouse wheel when using the shortcut to the main menu.
- Fixed: Some hyperlinks invalid in Kingsoft Presentation.
- Fixed: Cannot use European symbols in Kingsoft Spreadsheets.
- Fixed: Print page number error in Kingsoft Spreadsheets.
- Fixed: Cannot open "Options Dialog" when there is no active document in Kingsoft Spreadsheets.
- Fixed: Cannot group and un-group multiple times in Kingsoft Spreadsheets.
Kingsoft Office for Linux Alpha11 Patch2 [2013-07-23]
- Added: Check Spelling for non-English language.
- Fixed: Cannot use native Open and Save dialog boxes in KDE.
- Fixed: Printer settings do not take effect in Kingsoft Office.
- Fixed: Cannot open PDF file directly after exporting to PDF.
- Fixed: Cannot launch multi-instances of the same component in same user with different X desktops.
- Fixed: Missing File button on the Insert tab.
- Fixed: Incorrect formula result when insert a formula to the table in Kingsoft Writer.
Kingsoft Office for Linux Alpha11 Patch1 [2013-07-11]
Kingsoft Office for Linux Alpha11 [2013-07-10]
- Added: Supported PivotTable function in Kingsoft Spreatsheets.
- Changed: Unified the templates dir to ~/.kingsoft/templates
- Fixed: The program crashed when pass a relative file path to program by command line.
- Fixed: Cannot create another instance of the program when use a different account in Kingsoft Writer and Kingsoft Presentation.
- Fixed: Cannot to match fonts in different locales.
- Fixed: Missing option "disable the online templates auto-start". Now you can set it at "Options->General and Save->Open mode".
- Fixed: The width of WordArt control adapted to the dialog size.
- Fixed: Cannot open options dialog when current document do not exist in Kingsoft Writer and Kingsoft Presentation.
- Fixed: Cannot storage settings about font and style to normal template in Kingsoft Writer.
- Fixed: Missing option "Auto convert straight quote to curly quote" in Kingsoft Writer.
- Fixed: Cannot hide Grid and Guides in Kingsoft Presentation.
- Fixed: Kingsoft Presentation deadloop when playing sound in certain situations.
- Fixed: Cannot set default layout of slides in English version in Kingsoft Presentation.
- Fixed: Error in calculating charactor width when using a font which is not exist in system in Kingsoft Spreatsheets.
- Fixed: The view will scroll to top-right after finishing editing in the case of non-100% zoom.
Kingsoft Office for Linux Alpha10 [2013-05-16]
- New 2013 user interface
- Add muilti language choose support
- Spreetsheets: Add chart support(readonly currently)
- Spreetsheets: Add txt, csv and prn file format multi text encoding support
- Spreetsheets: Add xml file format support
- Spreetsheets: Add xlsx's file crypt support
- Writer: Add txt file format multi text encoding support
- Fixup spreetsheets open xlsx lost some of autoshapes's filling
- Fixup can not open file that's name contains '\'
- Fixup presentation crashed when insert special background music
- In order to get an unity package name, we change package from wps-office to kingsoft-office.
- If you have installed previously package, remove it first, please.
Kingsoft Office for Linux Beta1 [2013-01-31]
- Fixup spreetsheets crashed when cuts&pastes cross files or tables
- Fixup presentation can not insert and play music
- Fixup presentation crashed when click the sound image target
- Fixup all products' problem that can not open https and mailto's Hyperlinks
- Fixup wps forward compatibility menu button's update error while moveing out the mouse