1. The very first step is log into your Gmail account with help of Gmail address and password.
2. Click on the gear icon from the toolbar then select the ‘settings’ menu.
3. Go to the ‘accounts’ option and add a webmail account under POP3 option. Click on the check box then.
4. Enter the SBCglobal net mail address in the first box and password in the next box. Click on the ‘next’ icon after entering the both.
5. You will see POP server fields where you have to enter ‘inbound.att.net’ and change the port number settings too. The port number will be ‘995’.
6. Tick mark the option that displays ‘leave a copy to the server’ on the screen. This will lock your emails from deletion.
7. In order to retrieve the emails from the account check out the box with the message ‘always use SSL’
8. It’s time to select the option’ label incoming messages’ which will enable the Gmail account to receive the specific emails from SBCglobal net login account. Separate folder for separate emails will be allocated on Gmail account.
9. If you want to stop receiving messages from SBCglobal webmail then you can do so by clicking on the checkbox appearing opposite to ‘archive incoming message’.
10. The process for transferring mail start quickly once you added an account to Gmail. This will take several minutes based on the numbers of messages you have kept in your SBCglobal webmail. SBCglobal Net Email Login
| SBC Mail
| SBCglobal Mail