Hello, this is my first post in this forum. Today I ran into a problem with a presentation I'm working on and wanted to know if this is a bug or if its something I'm doing wrong. I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit and Kingsoft 9.1.0.4280. I was trying to add a music file to the first slide of the presentation and it gave me the following error message:

"Kingsoft Presentation cannot insert sound from the selected file. Please check the path and file name and try again."

I tried adding a ".wav" and ".mp3" file and received the same error message. The files are located in my local Music folder. I tried inserting the file by clicking on "Insert/Sound" and "Insert/Background Music" and received the same error message.

I also tried going to Animation/Slide Transition, clicking on the Sound: box and selecting either files. The file file name appears inside the box but when I play the slide no sound comes out.

Please help, I have to have this presentation done by next week and the music sound would make a good impact on the presentation. I guess the other option would be to use MS PowerPoint if I can't get it to work.