Feedback to Kingsoft Office/WPS Office for Linux.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,

Faced the problem. If I want to run Presentation with two displays and have the comment window on the first one, I can't shift the border between comment area and slide area. So I have fairly narrow column with the comments and I am not able to make it wider. Although the cursor changes on the border.
Also, I can't find how to change the order of the slides. I can't move slides inside the presentation.
I can't reproduce your first promble, can you give us more details? (eg. OS specs)
If it works with only one display, and have you installed libxinerama (32bit version)?

For the second problem, we will fix as soon as possible, thanks. :D
Thank you for your reply. If I am running the slide show mode, the main window (with the slides) are going to be on the projector picture. The window with the set of the slides row, with the next slide column and with the notes column are on my laptop. The notes column is on the right side of the laptop display and it is a fairly narrow. And the cursor is changing its appearance if I place the cursor on the border between the left column (with the next slide) and the notes column; however, I am unable to make it wider. Which means, if I want to make this column wider, I am not able to do this. However, I have noticed that if I make the whole window (on the laptop) smaller, I can shift it a little.

PS. Sorry, I am a bit limited in language.
What's your laptop resolution? Can you attach the screenshot
Information cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and the rest of the site is really good.
Call Girls in Mahipalpur
6 posts Page 1 of 1