Feedback to Kingsoft Office/WPS Office for Linux.
13 posts Page 1 of 2
I would recommend this software to all my friends if only it had the CHART/GRAPH FEATURE. This is the best Office Suite for Linux and the only thing it needs is the make chart support. Then, Linux will finally be better than windows in every single way. Please please please enable the Chart/Graph feature in the spreadsheet application. I hope for a quick response. Thank you
Kashif Choudhury wrote: I would recommend this software to all my friends if only it had the CHART/GRAPH FEATURE. This is the best Office Suite for Linux and the only thing it needs is the make chart support. Then, Linux will finally be better than windows in every single way. Please please please enable the Chart/Graph feature in the spreadsheet application. I hope for a quick response. Thank you

We have a new team work on it and the new CHART module will be enabled at end of year if all goes well.
Thank you for the reply. The charts cannot come soon enough.
How long are we wait CHARTS module release ? Cause middle years on 2014 now ? I hope for a quick response ??!@#?$?!#$@! : :? :? :? :?
Hey the chats function is the most powerful tool in a spread sheet, when is ready???? please I try to recommend to all my friends :cry:
What's the use of a spreadsheet that can't plot a chart? If you aim to make a serious office suit, you would have dropped the development of all bugfixes/features and focussed first on Chart option in spreadsheet...
It's said that Chart implemented in Qt will be ready in a few months. Hope everything goes fine.
I was almost ready to recommend WPS Suite as an alternative in Linux in our university, but without charts, it is of no use to the group for R&D (that use linx as the default OS)

A pity.
its now August and not only is the ability to create a Chart not available in Spreadsheets but the button, that was originally greyed out, is now gone. Seems like adding Charts is a lost cause.
2 years later and charts in WPS are still missing. This feature should be the suite's first priority as it is the reason why most people doesn't fully commit to use the software. Thanks for WPS, it surely is awesome, but please hurry up with charts support in spreadsheet so we can all migrate to linux completely! :D
13 posts Page 1 of 2