If you have any new feature request, post here. We will try to resolve your request or to add new features.
128 posts Page 5 of 13
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13 Next
hi friends,
did you come across some problems recently?

thanks
ken
Dear Mr Ken
till this moment and after i tried all above
still Arbic typing not working at all( I tried it on ubuntu 12.4 and 13.10)
Is there any radical solution?
thank you
Hey there!
First I wish to thank you for the effort on making RTL languages supported correctly!

Now, let's get to the details:
I'm using:
- Hebrew Language
- Ubuntu 12.04 (LTS)
- kingsoft-office_9.1.0.4244~a12p3_i386

It seems like Hebrew can be seen correctly, however it is impossible to make Hebrew to be written from RTL (not only on the right side).
I'll explain. when I try to type שלום, it writes םולש instead (if it were in English you would see "ecaeP" instead of "Peace").

Another thing, most Office packages use the shortcut Ctrl + Shift to switch directions, when right Ctrl + Shift changes to RTL, and left Ctrl + Shift changes to LTR.

Agai, many thanks!
Dor :)
monzer issa wrote: Dear Mr Ken
till this moment and after i tried all above
still Arbic typing not working at all( I tried it on ubuntu 12.4 and 13.10)
Is there any radical solution?
thank you

Hi
Please download this package. i think it could run on ubuntu12.04. i test it.
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1zMZsq

Thanks a lot
Ken
Ddorda wrote: Hey there!
First I wish to thank you for the effort on making RTL languages supported correctly!

Now, let's get to the details:
I'm using:
- Hebrew Language
- Ubuntu 12.04 (LTS)
- kingsoft-office_9.1.0.4244~a12p3_i386

It seems like Hebrew can be seen correctly, however it is impossible to make Hebrew to be written from RTL (not only on the right side).
I'll explain. when I try to type שלום, it writes םולש instead (if it were in English you would see "ecaeP" instead of "Peace").

Another thing, most Office packages use the shortcut Ctrl + Shift to switch directions, when right Ctrl + Shift changes to RTL, and left Ctrl + Shift changes to LTR.

Agai, many thanks!
Dor :)


Hello Dor
you mean that you need to type Hebrew from left to right sometimes? no awalys from right to left?
am i right?
and it is nessesary to add a shortcut for switch direction of typing!

Thanks
Ken
Hi All
Please download this package. i think it could run on ubuntu12.04. i test it.
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1zMZsq



Thanks a lot
Ken


hi ken i
i have download, and install it in my linux mint, but the arabic not shown, not typing the letter, just white blank, and freeze,,,
but if keyboard layout switch back to american qwerty, its normal,,,
what i must do?
Mukromah wrote:
Hi All
Please download this package. i think it could run on ubuntu12.04. i test it.
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1zMZsq



Thanks a lot
Ken


hi ken i
i have download, and install it in my linux mint, but the arabic not shown, not typing the letter, just white blank, and freeze,,,
but if keyboard layout switch back to american qwerty, its normal,,,
what i must do?


Hello,
You need to install pango library. and need an arabic font at least.

Thanks
Ken
Hello,
You need to install pango library. and need an arabic font at least.

Thanks
Ken

thanks Ken'i, great :), wps writer can write arabic text, thanks.. but i got another problem, wps presentation got error reporting, and i can't open document or create a new one,
wps spreadsheet also got a problem,,, the application can't open, auto close..
Mukromah wrote:
Hello,
You need to install pango library. and need an arabic font at least.

Thanks
Ken

thanks Ken'i, great :), wps writer can write arabic text, thanks.. but i got another problem, wps presentation got error reporting, and i can't open document or create a new one,
wps spreadsheet also got a problem,,, the application can't open, auto close..

hi,
can you send me the errror message, or send me core file


thanks
ken
We await that supports the Arabic language , thank you very much, and thank you for this wonderful program.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13 Next
128 posts Page 5 of 13

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest