If you have any new feature request, post here. We will try to resolve your request or to add new features.
144 posts Page 4 of 15
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15 Next
Hi arhsa,

arhsa wrote: how I fix this? without RTL/LTR icon, how to change from English to Arabic format?

To use RTL, click on the paragraph with right mouse button and choose Paragraph , then click on the radio-button "Right-to-left" to specify Direction.

arhsa wrote: I've download .deb trough your link, I installed it but can't be opened, in Ubuntu 12.04 and same problem in Linux Mint 14. anything missing?
(I used Windows version for this example)

It doesn't work on Ubuntu 12.04 and derivatives (Linux Mint 14 - Nadia). By the way, I use Linux Mint 14 too :D .
It works on Ubuntu 12.10
If you don't want to upgrade your system to Ubuntu 12.10 or Mint 15, you can install virtual box and install Ubuntu 12.10 in it and test this version of Kingsoft office.

Cheers
Karim wrote: Hi arhsa,
hi Karim, Nice to see your reply
karim wrote: To use RTL, click on the paragraph with right mouse button and choose Paragraph , then click on the radio-button "Right-to-left" to specify Direction.

thanks a lot, syukron laka ya akhi

karim wrote: It doesn't work on Ubuntu 12.04 and derivatives (Linux Mint 14 - Nadia). By the way, I use Linux Mint 14 too :D .
It works on Ubuntu 12.10

Linux Mint 14 is nice and simple distros. its became my main OS. I have a problem to connect to internet trough Edimax EW7811Un, and Linux Mint 14 is the easy one to installed it. :D

karim wrote: If you don't want to upgrade your system to Ubuntu 12.10 or Mint 15, you can install virtual box and install Ubuntu 12.10 in it and test this version of Kingsoft office.

I used Ubuntu 12.04 because of it's LTS. BTW, Linux Mint 14 is Ubuntu 12.10 based, why the problem appear with me?. Ok, I'll try it on Ubuntu 13.04, wishing it running like charm, {Hi Karim, could you help me to learn QT and C++ with Arabic Support, any PDF tutorials and video links would be help - OOT}

Thanks a lot ;)

Attachments

arhsa wrote:
Karim wrote: Hi arhsa,
hi Karim, Nice to see your reply
karim wrote: To use RTL, click on the paragraph with right mouse button and choose Paragraph , then click on the radio-button "Right-to-left" to specify Direction.

thanks a lot, syukron laka ya akhi

karim wrote: It doesn't work on Ubuntu 12.04 and derivatives (Linux Mint 14 - Nadia). By the way, I use Linux Mint 14 too :D .
It works on Ubuntu 12.10

Linux Mint 14 is nice and simple distros. its became my main OS. I have a problem to connect to internet trough Edimax EW7811Un, and Linux Mint 14 is the easy one to installed it. :D

karim wrote: If you don't want to upgrade your system to Ubuntu 12.10 or Mint 15, you can install virtual box and install Ubuntu 12.10 in it and test this version of Kingsoft office.

I used Ubuntu 12.04 because of it's LTS. BTW, Linux Mint 14 is Ubuntu 12.10 based, why the problem appear with me?. Ok, I'll try it on Ubuntu 13.04, wishing it running like charm, {Hi Karim, could you help me to learn QT and C++ with Arabic Support, any PDF tutorials and video links would be help - OOT}

Thanks a lot ;)

pardon me, I can't used quotes. Its firs time I joined a forum and post any comment and request something (denote that I really love Kingsoft Office, after my long hope waiting an Office Suite for GNU/Linux similar to MS. Office)

Thanks for all
arhsa wrote: thanks a lot, syukron laka ya akhi

You're welcome, La shukra ala wajib
arhsa wrote: BTW, Linux Mint 14 is Ubuntu 12.10 based

My bad, I actually don't remember Ubuntu's version numbers. I actually installed Ubuntu 13.04 in virtual machine to test with it and not 12.10.

arhsa wrote: {Hi Karim, could you help me to learn QT and C++ with Arabic Support, any PDF tutorials and video links would be help - OOT}

I'm a beginner too in Qt/C++.
You can check a project I develop, which is a program for Japanese verb conjugation:
https://github.com/DzCoding/JapKatsuyou
It might help you, since it is a beginner's code

There is a class which may be useful for Kingsoft-Office, in order to change interface language without restarting the application.
https://github.com/DzCoding/JapKatsuyou/blob/master/jpconj/language.cpp

arhsa wrote: Thanks a lot ;)

You're Welcome :D
Hi Karim,
i am sorry reply so late. these days i am very busy.
you need to install harfbuzz and pango. ( harfbuzz depends on pango )

Thanks very much!
Ken
Hi All,
i will fix these problems later.

Thanks very much!
Ken
Hi All
Please download this package. i think it could run on ubuntu12.04. i test it.
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1zMZsq

Thanks a lot
Ken
arhsa wrote:
ken i wrote:
arhsa wrote: Hi Ken
Nice to see your effort for Arabic support, I'm Indonesian but always write and read Arabic articles, WPS is great office suite and it's now supporting Arabic language.

I try Alpha 12 to write Arabic letter, it Ok, but for sentences there's a bug like your post. I haven't try Alpha 12 patch1 yet, still downloading it .

I request for placing RTL/LTR icon in toolbar to quick access.

Thanks a lot Ken
And thanks for all developers

Hi Arhsa,
you should download it from URL below:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4Cl8vW ... sp=sharing
why do you need a RTL/LTR icon?

Thanks very much!
Ken

Hi Ken.
If I use ALT+Shift to change from English to Arabic, it's just change the writing language, but alignment and format still English. for one sentence or one line there's no problem, but for Arabic sentences more than line, it really problem. Yes I can change to align right as Arabic Language was began from right, but when I change it to justify, it keep English format from left. For Arabic it's really big problem.

how I fix this? without RTL/LTR icon, how to change from English to Arabic format?

I've download .deb trough your link, I installed it but can't be opened, in Ubuntu 12.04 and same problem in Linux Mint 14. anything missing?

Hi Karim,
which one is right?

1.png

b.png

Thanks
Ken
Hi ken,

The first one is the right (RTL).

- Another issue: In Arabic, all the characters of a word must be in the same line; it means when a word doesn't be completed in a line, it must go to the next line.

Thank you

Karim
Hi Karim,
i know this issue, it is not easy to resolve. i will investigate how to fix it.

do you have another critical issues?

thanks
Ken
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15 Next
144 posts Page 4 of 15