We will move all closed bug posts to here.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
For some reason, wps writer adds spaces before and after spanish accents; for example, the word < tráfico > is displayed on screen and it's printed on paper as < tr á fico >.
How can I change this?
Regards to WPS community.
Hi Eduardo.

It's looks like a bug.
I will try it later. ^_^

Jin

BTW: For better tracking, I'd move this post to Bug forum.
Hello Jin.

Is it possible you assign a higher priority to this problem solving?

I love WPS, but this tiny problem doesn't allow me to use it, because I can't share docs nor spreadsheets with spanish, italian or french speaking people (which represent 98% of my work)

Thanks and Regards.
Eduardo Infante wrote: For some reason, wps writer adds spaces before and after spanish accents; for example, the word < tráfico > is displayed on screen and it's printed on paper as < tr á fico >.
How can I change this?

Could you provide us the test file and the font that the word use? We will try to reproduce the issue and fix it.
Eduardo Infante wrote: For some reason, wps writer adds spaces before and after spanish accents; for example, the word < tráfico > is displayed on screen and it's printed on paper as < tr á fico >.
How can I change this?

Maybe it's because the the font you use for 'á' is not suitable. When I use the Chinese font like "FZShuSong\-Z01", I can see the problem. But use Calibri font is ok.

035.png
Use Calibri

034.png
Use FZ-ShuSong\-Z01
I'm on a different computer, and I have just installed Patch 3. It works exactly as you say.
I don't know if it's something differente between Patch 2 and 3, or the ia32-libs package or what, but now it works perfectly.
Anyhow, thanks a lot for your time and effort.
WPS has a new fan!
Eduardo Infante wrote: I'm on a different computer, and I have just installed Patch 3. It works exactly as you say.
I don't know if it's something differente between Patch 2 and 3, or the ia32-libs package or what, but now it works perfectly.
Anyhow, thanks a lot for your time and effort.
WPS has a new fan!

Wa! Good!!
If need any help , talk in forum or mail to us (wps_linux AT kingsoft.com)! :D
I know there will be many difficulties and challenges but I am determined to do that. If it does not work then it will be a lesson for me the impossible quiz
8 posts Page 1 of 1