Translate KSO/WPS, Discussions on community building, and more...
95 posts Page 8 of 10
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Sergey Chepurin wrote:
ken i wrote: Can you send me these information?
terminal output,
snapshot of wps,
whether you installed pango-1.0?
Thanks

Now we need pango-1.0? No, it is not installed. But you mentioned only libpango1.0-0. And this library usually comes pre-installed with Ubuntu (sure it is with 12.04). We try to tell you that RTL languages are not printed right-to-left, they still output left-to-right.

Hello,
I am sorry that i don't know hebrew and other RTL language. so i don't understand: We try to tell you that RTL languages are not printed right-to-left, they still output left-to-right.

I have tried it on libreOffice and Writer, i couldn't find the difference.
rtl.png

Thanks
Ken
ken i wrote: ...
Hello,
I am sorry that i don't know hebrew and other RTL language. so i don't understand...
I have tried it on libreOffice and Writer, i couldn't find the difference.

The other way around, from right-to-left (see attachment with screenshot of OpenOffice document).
When something is not understandable, they say in English - "It is all Hebrew to me". And same in Russian - "It is all Chinese to me". ;)

Attachments

ken i wrote:
Sergey Chepurin wrote:
ken i wrote: I have tried it on libreOffice and Writer, i couldn't find the difference.

Hello Ken,

In Libre/Open office there is also bug feature forcing you to use Hebrew locale in order to use Hebrew right (RTL) way.
At least in Linux.
In libre office you have to go: Tools -> Options -> Language settings -> Languages
Mark the complex text layout checkbox and select your language.
Then select OK and you have an additional right to left arrow on the top menu.
You can select the right or left arrows to swith between text direction.
This is what needed to fix the problem.
Updated to the latest version 4885 but no support for CTL yet. Actually MS Office documents whiten in RTL languge are apearing as mirror image in WPS. Hope there is a solution under work. Thanks.
When i can you wps for Arabic?Please Fix it
Your point of view is correct, I think so, and you can make friends with you, we exchange exchanges
Using latest Alpha16p3 version (.deb) and still no right-to-left support.
Any chance it can be fixed?
Thank you very much.
i have installed wps a16 but when ever i write with Persian letters (similar to arabic) the words get messed up what should i do?
(example: when i write سلام it changes to م ا ل س )
Thank you for sharing.It is uncertain how far along Impose is in speaks with Warner Bros.
Maplestory2 Mesos
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
95 posts Page 8 of 10