Official Announcements
27 posts Page 2 of 3
miladrastos wrote: I followed you instructions and it works :D :D :D :D :D :D

A small problem is that the description "Greek" is not displayed properly in the "Available Languages" list and remains blank(white)

thank you!

Could you show the path "/opt/kingsoft/wps-office/office6/dicts" , maybe the folder name or dic name is not match.

Attachments

the file is attached bellow.

please check by yourself. I followed your intractions to add the greek dictionaries. it works but is really slow. :(

Attachments

miladrastos wrote: the file is attached bellow.

please check by yourself. I followed your intractions to add the greek dictionaries. it works but is really slow. :(

The file's spell check is very fast in my PC. Fot test, I copy the whole content and paste in the same file for extend the file to about 80 pages, wps still work vary fast.
Could you told me your OS and your PC's configuration.

For test, you can use some CPU monitor program in your PC to see the CPU usage of WPS when you type and enable the spell check.
Jackxin Chan wrote:
Jackxin Chan wrote:
miladrastos wrote: the file is attached bellow.

The file's spell check is very fast in my PC. Fot test, I copy the whole content and paste in the same file for extend the file to about 80 pages, wps still work vary fast.
Could you told me your OS and PC's configuration.

For test, you can use some CPU monitor program in your PC to see the CPU usage of WPS when you type and enable the spell check.
my system is an Acer Laptop running Ubuntu 12.04, intel I5 with 8GB ram see->

Attachments

I had named the folder el-GR (similar to the other languages).

Now, I changed it to el and it works :)

Attachments

Performance of spellchecker:

Unfortunately the spellchecker in my system remains :( very slow

I checked the same word file that I uploaded here (testtext.doc) with the Libreoffice and the spellchecker of Libreoffice it is very very fast.
miladrastos wrote: Performance of spellchecker:

Unfortunately the spellchecker in my system remains :( very slow

I checked the same word file that I uploaded here (testtext.doc) with the Libreoffice and the spellchecker of Libreoffice it is very very fast.

After see the configuration of your PC, it's really good. Maybe you can open the Ubuntu's system monitor to see the CPU usage when type.
I need more info and time to reproduce the problem.
Thanks for you help!
I have the screenshots of the monitor ready but I can not upload them, I get an error for the picture size:

The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 800 pixels wide and 800 pixels high. The submitted image is 1366 pixels wide and 768 pixels high.
screenshots

Attachments

27 posts Page 2 of 3