Official Announcements
33 posts Page 2 of 4
Leon L Justice wrote: Do you guys have any idea when the 64 bit Linux version of your Office Suite will be released?

In this month we will release a inner test version.
If you are interested in our 64bit version, you can join us to test it.
:)
jin
always glad to hear of your progress. i will look forward to testing it.
I would love to test the 64bit edition. I'm a Fedora 20 Beta/Fedora Rawhide user with lots of beta-testing on my machine (Firefox Nightly as default browser, Thunderbird Daily as default mail and news manager, scripts to download an compile dolphin-emulator from GIT, etc).
I second that question on the previous post.

to be honest imnot a big fan of mixed lib environments :-)

so i try to force myself to live without multilib setups ...
Peter Strober wrote: I second that question on the previous post.

to be honest imnot a big fan of mixed lib environments :-)

so i try to force myself to live without multilib setups ...

^_^ There will be bread
64bit counterpart is not redesigned, why it is not so easy to come out with its 32bit one? So I guess there might be lot of codes re-used from its 32bit Windows counterpart which let it not so easy to transplatform. Not matter what I love 64bit computing, and today is the world of 64bit computing.
Kingsoft Office is amazing. I am so happy that a 64 bit version will be available on Linux X64 version.

Finally we can cut the cord of Microsoft Office which had dominated the office market way too long.
Congratulations to the team of Kingsoft Office.
Any news on this project? Will it be ready for the next Ubuntu LTS release, this April?

Also, is there a link so we can test the software?
Great work, I just installed it in Ubuntu 13.10 and it works really nice.
Based on the usage until now I can say that the interface is really nice also I love the multiple tabs approach.
1year after breakthrough for 64-bit version,

where can the 64-bit be downloaded? Can't find it anywhere.
33 posts Page 2 of 4