Official Announcements
12 posts Page 1 of 2
:D :D :D
Kingsoft Office/WPS for Linux A11 has released on Jul 10, 2013.

In this version, we added the following features: Added a PivotTable function in Kingsoft Spreadsheets; Greatly improved font matching under Linux; Improved appearance of the English interface; Fixed a series of bug.

For more details, visit our http://www.wps-community.org/download.html
I just installed the A11! without any problem.

My first observation is that it is much faster than A10.

Keep going, many thanks!!!
miladrastos wrote: I just installed the A11! without any problem.

My first observation is that it is much faster than A10.

Keep going, many thanks!!!


Thanks! No matter what the problem, you can ask in this forum.
Bless God! Your coding knowledge and your work is amazing guys! Thanks for this excellent office suit!
axel foley wrote: Bless God! Your coding knowledge and your work is amazing guys! Thanks for this excellent office suit!

:D Thank you.
I think each of us will be happy to see this.
I hope we can do better.

Jin
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the Linux version! It's really easy to install and runs smooth. The startup time is incredibly fast.

I noticed that VBA window does not open. Isn't it implemented yet?
It would be great to have autocomplete suggestions when writing formulas into worksheet cells.

Just curious, in what language is the program written?

Thanks again for this great office suite
Burfee wrote: Hi Guys,
Thanks for the Linux version! It's really easy to install and runs smooth. The startup time is incredibly fast.

I noticed that VBA window does not open. Isn't it implemented yet?
It would be great to have autocomplete suggestions when writing formulas into worksheet cells.

Just curious, in what language is the program written?

Thanks again for this great office suite


Yes, VBA isn't implemented yet.
WPS was written in C++/Qt
EL EDITOR DE ECUACIONES EN LA VERSION11 NO ESTÀ IMPLEMENTADO AUN??

GRACIAS Y GENIAL EL PROYECTO.
Jorge Aguayo Tapia wrote: EL EDITOR DE ECUACIONES EN LA VERSION11 NO ESTÀ IMPLEMENTADO AUN??

GRACIAS Y GENIAL EL PROYECTO.


Sí, no está implementado, y no tenemos ningún plan real para ponerlo en práctica en un futuro próximo.
Loving the new release. I do have one problem, however.

Comment bubbles - they take FOREVER to add. I'm an editor, and have received a manuscript with a lot of markups. I tried to add a comment bubble to it only to have to wait five minutes for the bubble to appear. (I tried this on a faster computer with the same program with the same delay). The delay makes it effectively useless in this regard. Any advice?
12 posts Page 1 of 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest