Official Announcements
262 posts Page 25 of 27
Previous 1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 Next
We offer the same support that you will get at www Netflix com activate. The activation process is very important and can’t be skipped, so if you are facing any problem, then make sure to call us on our toll-free number.
WPS Office is not listed in the Fedora’s software center, but thanks to the developers as they have already provided the RPM binary. Here is how you can install it.

STEP 1: Download the WPS Office RPM binary for your computer. Look for .rpm files only. It should look like this : wps-office-10.1.0.5672-1.a21.x86_64.rpm (for 32-bit and 64bit PCs) OR wps-office-10.1.0.5672-1.a21.i686.rpm (32-bit i686 PCs). Your version numbers may be different depending on when you are downloading it.

STEP 2: You can double-click on the downloaded file, and then click on ‘Install’. OR, for an offline install on another computer, you can install it via terminal after copying the downloaded file. I’m assuming you are copying the downloaded file is in ‘Downloads’ directory. I suggest to rename it so that you can easily type it in command line. Those numbers, dots, dashes can be confusing. I renamed my file to WPS office - install.rpm.

Now launch ‘Terminal’ and type the following commands one at a time followed by hitting enter key.

First command is to go to super user mode. Enter the root password.

Next, use ‘change directory’ command to go to ‘Downloads’ folder.

Use ‘list’ command to see the contents in the ‘Downloads’ folder.

Finally type the dnf install command:

dnf install wpsoffice-install.rpm

Pay attention to the install process in the terminal and enter ‘y’ when prompted.

That’s it. WPS Office suite should now be installed.

aws course in Bangalore

aws training center in Bangalore

cloud computing courses in Bangalore

amazon web services training institutes in Bangalore

best cloud computing institute in Bangalore

cloud computing training in Bangalore

Aws training in Bangalore

aws certification in Bangalore

best aws training in Bangalore

aws certification training in Bangalore
Thanks for sharing this post.
hbo go activation | activate hbo go
We can provide you with precise assistance regarding NBC Sports Activate process. Although, the process is easy, yet many would find difficulties doing it. If you are not sure how to activate NBC Sports app, then you will have to contact us at our tech support number.

NBC Sports Gold Activate

NBC Activate
Change Gmail Password: It's sensible to change your email account password frequently, to help keep your inbox secure. With Gmail (Google Mail) is it very easy to do.
Hello,
Reset your password with security questions
Visit the Forgot Password page.
Select Password.
Enter your full AT&T email address and your last name.
Select Continue.
From the drop-down menu, select I'll answer my security questions.
Answer the security questions that you set for your account.
Select Continue.
Thank You.
sbcglobal net login
sbcglobal outlook settings
sbcglobal email login
Adam Hebrew is a Content Manager in a leading UK firm. He has completed his Master’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University of Aberdeen. While assignment writing service on persuasive, you can use a relevant question to hook your reader’s attention on the subject of your assignment. But make sure that you do not use the same question as that of your assignment prompt. Better, come up with your own intriguing questions.
Previous 1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 Next
262 posts Page 25 of 27