Official Announcements
45 posts Page 2 of 5
Doug Siew wrote: I have been trying to download the rpm version for many times, but I face the problem of file error when I want to install :cry:

Hi friend.
What system are you using?
Did you checked the sha1sum of downloaded files?
If you sha1sum is wrong, you can try get files from mirror servers.

^_^
Hi there,

thanks for the advise. Got it installed properly now.
I've instaled it on my Linux Mint 15, love WPS office.
But why Mail Merge not active?
can you please activate it for us, thank's a lot

Keep work and do the best you can

!

Attachments

arhsa wrote: I've instaled it on my Linux Mint 15, love WPS office.
But why Mail Merge not active?
can you please activate it for us, thank's a lot

Keep work and do the best you can

!

Thanks for your support! :)
About the Mail Merge function, it haven't been implemented in Linux now. We meet some technology problem. If it's ready for test, maybe we need your help.
Downloading from Cyprus: main server appears to take too much time, but europe server did it in just few minutes!

Can anybody post issues/stability status for this version? How long do developers think that this awesome app will need to become to a stable version for linux?
Akronix wrote: Downloading from Cyprus: main server appears to take too much time, but europe server did it in just few minutes!

Can anybody post issues/stability status for this version? How long do developers think that this awesome app will need to become to a stable version for linux?

Hi Akronix,
Thanks for your feedback about the mirror server! :)
Alpha branch is our development branch now, and patch version is the bug fix version.
About the stable version, we think that the Linux version must meet international demand and has the same functionality with windows version. Based on the above two points, we have not reached a steady state.
Ok!

By the way, I agree that bittorrent can be an extra download way, to improve the download rate ratio, I would seed it.
Akronix wrote: Ok!

By the way, I agree that bittorrent can be an extra download way, to improve the download rate ratio, I would seed it.

Last time I try to add the torrent, but failed. I follow this ref http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Torrent and use http://deluge-torrent.org/ for Linux .
I use deluge too but I haven't created a torrent before. Also, You can try to use transmission.
Akronix wrote: I use deluge too but I haven't created a torrent before. Also, You can try to use transmission.

OK, I will try.
45 posts Page 2 of 5