Official Announcements
45 posts Page 1 of 5
What's new:
Fixed the crash issue while checking the printer information after adding or deleting a printer during program run.
Fixed Kingsoft Office was unable to open the specified file while dragging the file to the main editing area.
Fixed Kingsoft Office was unable to add custom spelling check dictionary of Hunspell format.
Fixed European character with 'All Cap' setting not take effect in Kingsoft Office.
Fixed the crash issue caused by error text string format in some cases.
Fixed the text display issue when some controls access to the wrong color in some specific system color theme.
Fixed the suffix of the file name cannot be changed according to the selected file format in the native Save As dialog of Gnome desktop.
Fixed the values error of the width and height for images while saving as DOCX format in specific language area environment in Kingsoft Writer.
Fixed images missing while saving as MHT files format in Kingsoft Writer.
Fixed no recovery modify flags and editing view issue when file recovery after a crash in Kingsoft Writer.
Fixed the issue of not filtering CJK vocabularies that are not supported when checking spelling in Kingsoft Presentation.
Fixed content is empty when pasting text in HTML format in Kingsoft Presentation.
Fixed the crash issue while opening some specific files with charts in Kingsoft Spreadsheets.

For more detail, ref http://wps-community.org/download.html

Mirrors:
Italy/Europe: http://37.247.55.101/a12p3
Los Angeles/America: http://23.229.123.142/a12p3
Updated, thanks for your efforts
Jackxin Chan wrote: Fixed the values error of the width and height for images while saving as DOCX format in specific language area environment in Kingsoft Writer.

8-) Thanks! Still downloadspeed isn't that good (~150kb/s), in the morning it was much faster, but was a download for my pc at work. so i have to wait some minutes ;)
Thanks!

My download speed is still around 25 KB/s... download takes around 2 hours to complete! :(
I live in Austria, Central Europe. My usual download speed from fast servers is around 4-5 MB/s (50 MBit/s Down, 5 MBit/s Up), therefore I believe there must be some bottleneck with your servers. Please consider adding additional mirrors (via some international CDN provider) or simply create an official .torrent file and let the community do the lifting. I would be glad to help you spreading your software! 8-)
jussty wrote: Thanks!

My download speed is still around 25 KB/s... download takes around 2 hours to complete! :(
I live in Austria, Central Europe. My usual download speed from fast servers is around 4-5 MB/s (50 MBit/s Down, 5 MBit/s Up), therefore I believe there must be some bottleneck with your servers. Please consider adding additional mirrors (via some international CDN provider) or simply create an official .torrent file and let the community do the lifting. I would be glad to help you spreading your software! 8-)

We are research the BitTorrent and consult the international CDN provider now, thanks for your advise. :)
Sven D wrote:
Jackxin Chan wrote: Fixed the values error of the width and height for images while saving as DOCX format in specific language area environment in Kingsoft Writer.

8-) Thanks! Still download speed isn't that good (~150kb/s), in the morning it was much faster, but was a download for my pc at work. so i have to wait some minutes ;)

We are try to provide some other download mirror or international CDN.
jussty wrote: Thanks!

Hi friend.
We set up a Italy mirror.
Can you try it, and tell us some feedback
^_^

regards
Jin
The italy server is working fine here. Was downloading at 1.5 MB/s (that's my limit).
BrollyLSSJ wrote: The italy server is working fine here. Was downloading at 1.5 MB/s (that's my limit).

^_^

thks
I have been trying to download the rpm version for many times, but I face the problem of file error when I want to install :cry:
45 posts Page 1 of 5