Official Announcements
23 posts Page 1 of 3
Hi Everyone,

I'm very happy to tell you a good news. Kingsoft Office for Linux A12 has released with many new features.

In this version, we are able to support more file formats, including docx(rw), rtf(rw), xml(ro), so that you can swap files with more friends.

More modern owner-draw title bar is enabled in this version. It will look more unity. Taking into account the needs of some users, we also keep the option that you can switch between system title bar and owner-draw title bar freely.

Kingsoft Office for Linux A12 contains a lot of detail improvements. It will bring us to a better user experience. For example, it will automatically switch the desktop when user double click to open files.

For more details, you can read our release notes in download page.

Interesting in A12? Get it now!
http://wps-community.org/download.html
i am very because you support my arabic language

i appreciate your effort
rsd220 wrote: i am very because you support my arabic language

i appreciate your effort


^_^ You'd better thanks to Karim.
Karim is our friend, we known each other in this forum.
He help us translate KSO to Arabic and teach us Arabic rules.
Without his help, we can not get so much.

:)
Jin
congratulations for the release, but I'll be happy even when you release the version in Brazilian Portuguese!
Its a great news for me. I tried the first release from OMG! UBUNTU!'s link. It was just awesome. But it didn't supported Bengali Unicode characters, typed them with iBUS. Instead it showed Chinese unicode characters.
Now my question is: whether this new version A12 supports Bengali/Hindi scripts ? Answer me ASAP :) :) Please. I'm waiting eagerly to download.
Saurabh Shabdik wrote: Its a great news for me. I tried the first release from OMG! UBUNTU!'s link. It was just awesome. But it didn't supported Bengali Unicode characters, typed them with iBUS. Instead it showed Chinese unicode characters.
Now my question is: whether this new version A12 supports Bengali/Hindi scripts ? Answer me ASAP :) :) Please. I'm waiting eagerly to download.


Hi Saurahb.

Sorry, we do not support Bengali now.
We are trying to support Arabic, recently.
After it, we will try to support more complex language.
We will put Bengali/Hindi support to our research queue.

:)
Thank you
Jin
Good day.
Kingsoft Office is a good work!
--
Please see the post "Spreadsheet fails to start (Segmentation fault )"
http://wps-community.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=142
--
Regards.
Vadim Kunakbaev
Russia.
Several times ago, I downloaded Kingsoft Office for Windows and I was surprised that there's an Office suite similar to MS. Office in all features. That time (more than a year i think) I was imagine if only Kingsoft Office for Linux (.deb or .rpm) is available...

Now, my dream come true. I really happy. Now, I use it for creating my computer tutorials, copying and pasting important news from internet, writing articles and much more.

This short review in my blog. Alpha11 patch3 , in Indonesian Language.
http://arhsa.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/a ... rsi-linux/

One of my need is Arabic Language support. I found it on Alpha 12, but there's some bug, arabic letter not connected each other. I haven't try Alpha 12 Patch1 yet, still downloading.

Thanks for all developers.
God bless you all.
And thanks for Karim for Arabic support.
arhsa wrote: Several times ago, I downloaded Kingsoft Office for Windows and I was surprised that there's an Office suite similar to MS. Office in all features. That time (more than a year i think) I was imagine if only Kingsoft Office for Linux (.deb or .rpm) is available...

Now, my dream come true. I really happy. Now, I use it for creating my computer tutorials, copying and pasting important news from internet, writing articles and much more.

This short review in my blog. Alpha11 patch3 , in Indonesian Language.
http://arhsa.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/a ... rsi-linux/

One of my need is Arabic Language support. I found it on Alpha 12, but there's some bug, arabic letter not connected each other. I haven't try Alpha 12 Patch1 yet, still downloading.

Thanks for all developers.
God bless you all.
And thanks for Karim for Arabic support.


Hi friend, we are trying to support in A13 or A14 experimentally.

^_^
Jin
Hi,
Just want to point out that if you're installing WPS on 64-bit *buntu, then the following libraries must be manually installed:
libglib2.0-0:i386
libpng12-0:i386
libXrender1:i386
libfontconfig1:i386
libsm6:i386

Hi Devs, can this be added automatically to the DEB package dependencies?

Thanks.
23 posts Page 1 of 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest