Official Announcements
40 posts Page 4 of 4
crashit wrote:
Akronix wrote: Try launching it from the terminal:
Code: Select all
wps

And maybe you will be able to see some errors in the terminal after it crashes.

Ok, tried this :)

I get the following errors before the whole thing hangs:
The first one:
wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\winemenubuilder.exe"
err:wineboot:ProcessRunKeys Error running cmd L"C:\\windows\\system32\\winemenubuilder.exe -a -r" (2)

The second one:
error: empty dic file
Hash Manager Error : 2

Open a new thread for this. But It seems that you're running a windows version of wps and It tries to execute by wine.
Uninstall the previous windows wps version and install the native linux version.
Remember to add to the new thread, information about your operating system.
I found a bug associated with charts on KS spreadsheets for linux. I can't add a chart even if I select cells containing numerical data. If I open a spreadsheet containing a chart, the chart is present, but I can't edit it. I've tried reinstalling and the issue remains.
Aaron Aaronsonson wrote: I found a bug associated with charts on KS spreadsheets for linux. I can't add a chart even if I select cells containing numerical data. If I open a spreadsheet containing a chart, the chart is present, but I can't edit it. I've tried reinstalling and the issue remains.

Hi Aaron,
WPS For Linux have not support edit the chart now, so we limit it.
We have a team are implementing the new chart module. :)
The torrents I made (almost 2 months ago) are not popular at all and I suspect that's because they are not presented on the downloads page. Is it worth to continue seeding after all this time when the admins/developers don't care at all?

I don't want to seed anymore. If anyone still cares, please take over seeding, as in 1-2 weeks I'll remove my torrents and stop seeding.
Nicolae Crefelean wrote: The torrents I made (almost 2 months ago) are not popular at all and I suspect that's because they are not presented on the downloads page. Is it worth to continue seeding after all this time when the admins/developers don't care at all?

I don't want to seed anymore. If anyone still cares, please take over seeding, as in 1-2 weeks I'll remove my torrents and stop seeding.

Sorry for that, I will contact with admin.
Greetings, and good work, WPS Team!

I installed WPS Patch-4 in Linux Mint Petra (32 bit) and found that the document text, whether new or imported, renders in a italic-like style, no matter the font. When I click Italics to reverse it, it only makes the print widen apart. It's asthough italics is the program's fixed default style. It's been this way for the last WPS versions. Should I send you screen captures?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Jim in New York City
Nicolae Crefelean wrote: The torrents I made (almost 2 months ago) are not popular at all and I suspect that's because they are not presented on the downloads page. Is it worth to continue seeding after all this time when the admins/developers don't care at all?

Hi Nicolae,
We have released the new version A12P4 and enable the International CDN. I'm not good at making the torrents, maybe need your help if want to share by torrent.
According to the knits manufacturer, its purpose is to actively promote secure the loggerhead sea turtles ‘Caretta', now under risk in Import and Export Products the first few times of their birth.It will start attention actions among fishers and along the seashores to be able to decrease the death rate of turtles.
My download speed is still around 25 KB/s... download takes around 2 hours to complete!
[url]
https://allresultbd.com/ssc-result-bd-e ... d-results/[/url]
40 posts Page 4 of 4