Official Announcements
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi guys,

I'm working on a german translation for WPS. Project link: https://github.com/forelabs/wps_i18n

Feel free to test or contact me for help in translating.
Sven D wrote: Hi guys,

I'm working on a german translation for WPS. Project link: https://github.com/forelabs/wps_i18n

Feel free to test or contact me for help in translating.

Great! Thanks for your hard work! :D
spreadsheet closed

hello sven,

don't you have the same problem as I if you the German language file install?
(hast du nicht das gleiche Problem wie ich wenn du die deutsche Sprachdatei installierst ?)
Greeting

mika
mika67 wrote: spreadsheet closed

hello sven,

(hast du nicht das gleiche Problem wie ich wenn du die deutsche Sprachdatei installierst ?)
Greeting

mika

English:
What do you mean with "spreadsheet closed"? Does your Spreadsheet not open with german language?
And: do you use my pushed version or an old one?
Because I don't have any problem with the german language file.

Deutsch:
Was meinst du mit "spreadsheet closed"? Öffnet sich Spreadsheet nicht mehr mit der deutschen Sprachdatei?
Und: Benutzt du meine pushed Version oder eine ältere?
Ich habe nämlich kein Problem mit der deutschen Sprachdatei.

Edit::

English:
Now I know what you mean, didn't read your thread 'till now. Testes it and my spreadsheet also crashed.
Gonna' read your thread and reply to it.

Deutsch:
Nun weiß ich was du meinst, hatte deinen Thread bisher nicht gelesen. Habs gleich getestet und auch mein Spreadsheet schließt sich (stürzt ab). Ich werde nun den Thread lesen und darauf antworten.

Regards
Announcement

Any bug, which is related to the german language file (which means the bug does not appear in english version),
can also be posted here or you can send a private message to me (anyway, please report any bug officialy as forum thread/post).
I'll do my best to fix it.
Is there German Spellchecker? The interface is fine transated, but i don't see any spellchecker lenguage except the englisch one. Is it possible to download or setup local aditional language (for example russian and german)? In the way its done for Interface language?

http://www.googleduoapp.org/
Keyword:-
http://gurgaontermitecontrol.myfreesites.net/
http://www.pestcontrolservicesingurgaon.in/

When the body is exposed optimum, the time is considered probably the most hazardous time as you are likely to get infected by the pests. It is a very frequent sensation of having a mouthful from insects and bugs all through summer time time. They're awful pests since they take many disorders within their larva which they inject it in our human body through their strings. To fight with them is no simple job since they are so tiny and several do their work without coming in our rodents.

The growing season of summers is more good for pests to type in the house, since if they discover hot and damp temperature external they will look for hideouts in colder place. The environment of our home is something they find a very good for his or her hideouts. If you're also pissed away with the issue of pests at your property then listed here are few methods that can actually help you in the same.

Mosquitos are probably the most annoying pest of most; they could look incredibly difficult to keep away. That annoying buzzing in your hearing and futile efforts to swat at the bugs landing on your system can be adequate to drive anyone crazy. What's worse is these animals are identified to hold the life-threatening disorders which become one of many factors to swap them faraway from our environment. Mosquitoes live and type in places with standing water. Maintaining repellent readily available and carrying light-colored apparel are important.

Another problematic insect that you will discover at home is ant. They scent the food and follow the way to it. To stop the inconvenience completely, recall never to leave food sitting out and make sure that your house is sealed up well. You can also spray vinegar about possible access factors, as it operates great as a natural deterrent.

A great monster you will encounter in your house all through summers is tick. Ticks are inclined to feast upon individual body and thus inject infested body also. They're actually dreadful and often they can be living taking too. Prevent brush and keeping next to woods for lengthy intervals of time. Keep in mind to completely check always and rinse your apparel following coming back inside.

These are the summer hacks to guard you and your household from the strike of pests. If you want to make a defensive shield against pests at your locality then ensure you call pest get a handle on solutions for typical inspection.

===========================-
Thanks a lot for posting this useful information

read this
13 posts Page 1 of 2