Do not make personal remarks about anyone and do not talk about sensitive topics about the government.
100 posts Page 6 of 10
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Hello Dor
you mean that you need to type Hebrew from left to right sometimes? no awalys from right to left?
am i right?

Just came across this thread and as it was left unanswered by OP, i want to confirm that on latest Alpha 12 version the typed Hebrew is printed not correctly. It starts correctly from right corner but is printed left-to-right order. On Windows Beta everything seems to work okay.
FYI, in Alpha 15 text in Hebrew is still output in left-to-right order.
after testing Alpha 15 in fedora 20 64bit
complex still not working
WPS Writer supports complex text layout now (testing).

i found that the problem with 64 bit version
not with 32 bit version
what is the required packages to install the 32bit version from it in fedora 64 bit
Muhammad Shaban wrote: i found that the problem with 64 bit version
not with 32 bit version
what is the required packages to install the 32bit version from it in fedora 64 bit

you must install libpango1
Sergey Chepurin wrote: FYI, in Alpha 15 text in Hebrew is still output in left-to-right order.

Hello,
Please change property as below:
"Paragraph"(Dialog) --> Indents and Spacing(Tab) --> Direction : change to "Right to Left"
You would create a new template(file -> New from other template), then change Direction property and save it for default template.
We have released A15 which support complex language.
ken i wrote:
Muhammad Shaban wrote: i found that the problem with 64 bit version
not with 32 bit version

you must install libpango1

i'm found the package that i must install in fedora 64bit
pango-devel.i686

thanks for help
ken i wrote:
Sergey Chepurin wrote: FYI, in Alpha 15 text in Hebrew is still output in left-to-right order.

Hello,
"Paragraph"(Dialog) --> Indents and Spacing(Tab) --> Direction : change to "Right to Left"
You would create a new template(file -> New from other template), then change Direction property and save it for default template.

Nope. The same wrong output order.
If you know how to make it right, then show the steps and the screenshot with some Hebrew word (say, שלום) written from right-to-left.
Sergey Chepurin wrote:
ken i wrote:

Hello,

Nope. The same wrong output order.
If you know how to make it right, then show the steps and the screenshot with some Hebrew word (say, שלום) written from right-to-left.

hello,
open paragraph dialog as below
wpp24.png

and set Direction is right to left
aaa.png
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
100 posts Page 6 of 10